With cooler weather creeping in and the joy of summer leaving us, there is no better time to laugh about the looming fall. Bring on the pumpkins, Halloween, and most of all, cooler weather. As a small business owner, this is also the time for you to start gearing up for the holiday season. Here we have put together a list of our favorite fall funnies to help inspire you as we move into the cooler months.
1. Why did the tree worry that he would never get his leaves back after autumn?
He didn’t be-leaf in himself! - Scary Mommy
2. What did Autumn say to Summer?
Make like a tree and leaf! - Home For The Harvest
3. Why do birds fly South in the fall?
It’s too far to walk. - Virtual Edge
4. How do you fix a broken pumpkin?
With a pumpkin patch - Jokes 4 Us
5. What did the jack-o-lantern say to the psychologist?
I’m hollow inside. - Home For The Harvest
6. Why are trees very forgiving?
Because in the Fall they "Let It Go" and in the Spring they "turn over a new leaf". - Jokes 4 Us
7. What month does every tree dread?
Sept-timberrrrrrr! - Scary Mommy
8. What did the customer say at the farmer’s market?
That’s quite a load of crop you’ve got there. - Virtual Edge
9. What kind of parent makes their kids costume from scratch?
Mummy of the year. - Home For The Harvest
10. Why did the scarecrow win a prize?
He was outstanding in his field. - Virtual Edge
11. What’s the ratio of a pumpkin’s circumference to its diameter?
Pumpkin Pi. - Scary Mommy
12. What kind of vehicle did they use for the hayride?
An Autumn-mobile, of course! - Home For The Harvest
If you need money for renovations, inventory or emergencies apply for a merchant cash advance today!